Click here to download brochure
Click here to download Course Application Form (Self-Sponsored)
Click here to download Company Sponsored Application Form
Click here to download Student Enrolment Form (Submit only to ATTC Reception on 1st day of course)
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE WITH PHOTO
Duration: 3.5 Days full-time
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm / 9.00am to 1.00pm*
*Time may be extended by 2 hours for Assessment depending on class size
Course Commencement is subject to the minimum number of participants
Course Fee for Local Students
– *Course Fee: SGD392.40 per participant after SSG funding
– SSG funding is valid for Singapore residents and Singapore PR ONLY
*Company sponsored participants who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents can further claim absentee payroll via SkillsFuture Singapore Skillsconnect
Course Fee for International Students
– Course Fee: SGD1,308 per participant
ALL FEES QUOTED ABOVE EXCLUDE GST
AR-CCU-507C-1 WSQ Apply Human Factors Principles (SAR-66 Aligned M09 Syllabus) covers the many performance-influencing factors that can inhibit the maintenance personnel in various aspects of their work. Learners will develop an understanding of the implications of human factors on safety standard and its effects on individual and organisational behaviours that could result in errors. The scope of coverage of the subject matter will also prepare learners for the CAAS SAR-66 Cat A and Cat B examinations.
AR-CCU-507C-1 WSQ Apply Human Factors Principles (SAR-66 Aligned M09 Syllabus)
This course is catered to participants in both the aerospace maintenance, overhaul and repair services industry and the aerospace manufacturing industry. It also prepares participants intending to sit for the CAAS SAR-66 Cat A and Cat B examinations.
As Human Factors Principles can be applied to various industries, this unit can be contextualised to suit rail transport, pharmaceutical, utilities industries and are relevant to operators, technicians and engineers.
On completion of this unit, learner will have the knowledge and application skills in human factors on safety standard and to apply them in changing organizational behaviors that could result in errors.
– Determine human factors contribution to aviation accidents
– Illustrate how human factors (physiological, psychological, environmental and organizational parameters)
– can affect safety and performance
– Explain the nature of errors and violation
– Propose countermeasures based on the error management principles
– Identify hazards in the workplace
Student – Lecturer Ratio
The ratio of Lecturer to Students is 1:32 for theory classes
Learning And Teaching Methods
All classes will be taught by lectures.
ATTC courses are assessed by written assessments.
WSQ Employability Skills WPLN Proficiency Level 4 equivalent to Lower Secondary
Successful completion of this course will lead to the award of WSQ Statement of Attainment in Apply Human Factors Principles under Aerospace Skills WSQ Common Competency Category.
Students must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance.
Only Singapore Citizens and Singapore PR (Permanent Residents) taking this course can apply for subsidy on course fees.
The general eligibility criteria for company sponsored applicants are listed as follows:
1. Company are registered or incorporated in Singapore
2. Supported cost components (such as Course fees) are fully sponsored by company
3. Trainees are employees who are either Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents only
4. Trainee have achieved attendance requirement
Company sponsored participants who are Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents can further claim absentee payroll via SkillsFuture Singapore Skillsconnect
The information provided are the most current at the point of publishing and may be subject to changes. ATTC has the right to make changes to course fees, course syllabus, duration and admission requirements without notice.