Click here to download brochure
Click here to download Course Application Form (Self-Sponsored)
Click here to download Company Sponsored Application Form
Click here to download Student Enrolment Form (Submit only to ATTC Reception on 1st day of course)
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE WITH PHOTO
Duration: 7 Days (51.75 Hours)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Course Commencement is subjected to the minimum number of participants
Local Students: SGD436 after SSG funding
International Students: SGD4,360
ALL FEES QUOTED ABOVE EXCLUDE GST
This is a competency elective unit, which looks at the process of inspecting engine component parts.
ATTC is an approved training organisation by SkillsFuture Singapore for WSQ courses.
Those who want a career switch to aviation industry and newly recruited personnel, who wish to seek recognition as trained technicians in the aviation industry.
On completion of this unit, learner will have the knowledge and application skills in this competency unit using appropriate tools, equipment, materials and methods.
The competency elements covered in this competency unit are:
1) Performing Incoming Inspection
2) Performing in-process Inspection
3) Performing Final Inspection
Primarily, people who require such competencies are technicians who conduct Engine / Engine Component Repair and Overhaul.
In relation to the Higher Certificate in Aerospace Maintenance (Engine / Engine Component Repair and Overhaul), this is the specialisation/elective competency unit that is required for the said qualification.
There are three competency elements. They are:
1) Performing Incoming Inspection:
- Objectives of performing inspections
- General stages of inspection
- Identifying defects
- Using measuring instruments
- Serviceability and repairable limits
- Incoming inspection procedures
- Identification of type of repair required
2) Performing in-process Inspection:
- Foreign object damage (FOD) prevention
- Proper use of tools and equipment
- Checking physical details of components against documented information
- Inspection reports
3) Performing Final Inspection:
- FOD control
- Matching details of physical components with information in repair router
- Types of repair schemes
- Serviceability and repair limits
- Requirements of quality documentation
- Verify compatibility of components and modification status
Student – Lecturer Ratio
Theory: Lecturer to Students is 1:32
Practical: Lecturer to Students is 1:16
Learning And Teaching Methods
All classes will be a mix of lectures and practical skills training
WSQ courses are assessed by practical assessments
WSQ Employability Skills WPLN Proficiency Level 4 equivalent to Lower Secondary
Successful completion of this course will lead to the award of WSQ SOA in Inspect Engine Component Parts category under Engine / Engine Component Repair and Overhaul framework
Students must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for all individual modules
Only Singapore residents and Singapore PR (Permanent Residents) taking this course can apply for 90% subsidy on course fees. –
The general eligibility criteria for company sponsored applicants are listed as follows: –
1. Company are registered or incorporated in Singapore
2. Supported cost components (such as Course fees) are fully sponsored by company
3. Trainees are employees who are either Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident only
4. Trainee have achieved attendance requirement
Eventual funding amount can vary according to applicant’s age and qualification level. For details on Training Grant, please refer to the SkillsFuture Singapore.
The information provided are the most current at the point of publishing and may be subject to changes. ATTC has the right to make changes to course fees, course syllabus, duration and admission requirements without notice.