Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Course Commencement is subjected to the minimum number of participants
Local Student: SGD272.50 after SSG funding
International Student: SGD2,725
This is a competency elective unit, which looks at the process of maintaining composite structures
Click here to download brochure
Those who want a career switch to aviation industry and newly recruited personnel, who wish to seek recognition as trained technicians in the aviation industry.
On completion of this competency unit, learner will have the knowledge and application skills for this competency unit using appropriate tools, equipment, materials and methods.
Participants will be taught:
– Fundamentals of composite materials
– Key reinforcements and matrix materials
– Identification of defects & Repair processes
– Nondestructive evaluation
– Tools for repair and inspections
– Personal protection equipment
– Handling, storage and documentation
Theory: Lecturer to Students is 1:32
All classes will be a mix of lectures and practical skills training
WSQ courses are assessed by practical assessments
WSQ Employability Skills WPLN Proficiency Level 4 equivalent to Lower Secondary
Upon successful completion of courses. Participants will be awarded the ‘Statement of Attainment for WSQ Maintain Composite Structures’ by the SkillsFuture Singapore
Students must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for all individual modules
The general eligibility criteria for company sponsored applicants are listed as follows:
1. Company are registered or incorporated in Singapore
2. Supported cost components (such as Course fees) are fully sponsored by company
3. Trainees are employees who are either Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident only
4. Trainee have achieved attendance requirement
Eventual funding amount can vary according to applicant’s age and qualification level. For details on SkillsFuture Singapore Training Grant, please refer to the SkillsFuture Singapore.
The information provided are the most current at the point of publishing and may be subject to changes. ATTC has the right to make changes to course fees, course syllabus, duration and admission requirements without notice.