Click here to download brochure
Click here to download Course Application Form (Self-Sponsored)
Click here to download Company Sponsored Application Form
Click here to download Student Enrolment Form (Submit only to ATTC Reception on 1st day of course)
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE WITH PHOTO
Short Course : 5 Days (Approximately 30 hours)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Course Commencement is subject to the minimum number of participants
Fee: SGD1,362.50 (5% discount for SIAE members).
CAAS Examination Fees: SGD80 (Candidates need to apply to CAAS directly through the CAAS online Exam Registration Site)
ALL FEES QUOTED ABOVE EXCLUDE GST
Training course designed for persons working in aviation workshop, design and / or technical services environment.
Meets the requirements of CAAS SAR-66 M10 basic knowledge modules.
Technicians working in aviation workshop, design and / or technical services environment.
Provide knowledge of the aviation legislation and regulation in the design or technical service environment.
1. Civil Aviation Regulatory Framework
– International Aviation Treaties
– Contracting States
– International Civil Aviation Organisation
– International Air Transport Association
2. Civil Air Legislation, Technical Information and Documentation
– Air Navigation Order.
– Singapore Airworthiness Requirements.
– Airworthiness Notices.
– Company Exposition.
– Maintenance Schedule.
– Minimum Equipment List.
– Aircraft Weight and Balance Schedule.
– Technical Logs.
– Deferred Defect Logs.
– Cabin Logs
– Aircraft, Engine and Propeller Log Books.
– Modification Log Books.
3. Certifications and Applications
– Certificate of Registration
– Certificate of Release to Service.
– Certificate of Maintenance Review.
– Certificate of Fitness for Flight.
– Duplicate Inspections.
– Permit to fly.
4. Airworthiness of Aircraft
– Categories of Aircraft.
– Certificate of Airworthiness.
– Flight Manuals.
– Export Certificate of Airworthiness
– Radio Station Licence
5. Technical personnel
– Duties of:
Quality Control / Assurance Engineer.
Base Maintenance Manager.
Line Maintenance Manager.
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.
Approved Approval Signatories: Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) and Authorized Release Certificate (ARC).
Non-destructive testing approved Approval Signatories.
Signatories for certification of Weight and Balance Reports.
6. Certifying Signatories/Approvals:
– Issued by Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.
7. Mandatory Reports
– Accident/Incident Reports.
– Data to be included in the Reports.
8. Standard Industry Information System
– IATA Spec 100
– Airworthiness Directives
– Alert Service Bulletins, Service Bulletins and Service Letters
– Maintenance Manuals
– Illustrated Parts Catalogue
– Structural Repair Manual
– Component Overhaul Manual
Student – Lecturer Ratio
Theory: Lecturer to Students is 1:32.
Learning And Teaching Methods
All classes will be taught by lectures.
ATTC courses are assessed by written mock test
Ability to communicate in spoken and written English is required.
Upon successful completion of courses. Participants will be awarded the ‘Certificate of Attendance’ by Air Transport Training College
Eligible for SkillsConnect Training Grant (Applicable to company sponsored applicants who are Singaporeans or Singapore PR only). For more information, please log on to the SkillsConnect website
The information provided are the most current at the point of publishing and may be subject to changes. ATTC has the right to make changes to course fees, course syllabus, duration and admission requirements without notice.