Click here to download brochure
Click here to download Course Application Form (Self-Sponsored)
Click here to download Company Sponsored Application Form
Click here to download Student Enrolment Form (Submit only to ATTC Reception on 1st day of course)
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE WITH PHOTO
Short course: 1 Day
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Course Commencement is subject to the minimum number of participants
The fee is SGD327 per participant – There is a 5% discount for members of SIAE.
ALL FEES QUOTED ABOVE EXCLUDE GST
An elementary course designed for Technicians & Operators working in the aerospace industry.
Employees who requires a refresher course in Human Factors that is applicable to an organisation.
The depth of the course is designed for easy understanding of the topics.
The topics covered in the course are:
1. Introduction: The Need to Take Human Factors into Account, Incidents and Accidents, Attributable to Human Factors/Human Error, Murphy’s Law
2. Human Performance & Limitations: Human Performance as Part of the Maintenance Engineering System, Vision, Hearing, Information Processing, Claustrophobia, Physical Access and Fear of Heights
3. Social Psychology: The Social Environment, Responsibility: Individual & Group, Motivation & De-Motivation, Peer Pressure, Culture Issues, Team Working, Management, Supervision & Leadership, Maintenance Resource Management (MRM)
4. Factors Affecting Performance: Fitness & Health, Stress: Domestic & Work Related, Time Pressure & Deadlines, Workload – Overload and Underload, Sleep, Fatigue and Shift Work, Alcohol, Medication & Drug Abuse
5. Physical Environment: Noise, Fumes, Illumination, Climate and Temperature, Motion & Vibration, Confined Spaces, Working Environment
6. Tasks: Physical Work, Repetitive Tasks, Visual Inspection, Complex Systems
7. Communication: Within & Between Teams, Work Logging & Recording, Keeping Up-to-Date, Currency, Dissemination of Information
8. Human Error: Error models & Theories, Types of Error in Maintenance Tasks, Implications of Errors (i.e. Accidents), Avoiding & Managing Errors
9. Hazards in the Workplace: Recognising & Avoiding Hazards
Student – Lecturer Ratio
Theory: The ratio of Lecturer to Students is 1:28.
Learning And Teaching Methods
All classes will be taught by lectures.
Ability to communicate in spoken and written English is required.
Upon successful completion of courses. Participants will be awarded the ‘Certificate of Attendance’ by Air Transport Training College
The information provided are the most current at the point of publishing and may be subject to changes. ATTC has the right to make changes to course fees, course syllabus, duration and admission requirements without notice.