Quality Assurance System
ATTC has a Quality Management System in place to enhance our customer satisfaction and to ensure consistent quality service level. We assure you that there will be no disruption to the course programme except when there is a national emergency such as SARS or other outbreak of diseases, force majeure, strikes, war, riot and any other causes of such nature. In the unlikely event that the lecturer is unable to attend to a class, prior notice shall be given to the students and a make-up lesson will be arranged on another day.
- 14th August 2015 – Award of Contract for the delivery of Refresher Training on SAR 66 Modules for Aerospace Training Staff at ITE College Central
- 24th July 2015 – Renewal of training agreement with Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) to be part of Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) international training network for delivery of Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) Level 1 and Level 2 maintenance courses.
- 20th July 2015 – Delivered contextualised Human Factor courses for SMRT staff as part of their SMRT Train Engineers Professionalization (STEP) Program
- 6th August 2014 – ATTC registered as a Private Education Institution (PEI) with the Committee for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework with the Registration Number: 199901790H, with a validity of 4 years from 6th August 2014 to 5th August 2018.
- 13th February 2014 – Airbus Group announced the provision of financial sponsorship to needy students in partial support of their aerospace training conducted by ATTC. Airbus Group presented a cheque of EUR10,888/- to ATTC for this purpose.
- 11th February 2014 – Jet Aviation Singapore announced strategic alliance with ATTC to offer LAE Training Program. To further promote practical training at the college, Jet Aviation Singapore transferred the ownership of a Falcon 20E aircraft to ATTC.
- 17th October 2013 – ATTC entered into an MOU with Jet Aviation Singapore, a General Dynamics company, for the launch of a joint “ATTC – Jet Aviation Licensed Aircraft Engineer Training Program for Business Aviation”. This joint program offers quality training opportunities for our workforce in an effort to develop a competitive pool of local Licensed Aircraft Engineers and related professionals for Business Aviation at Seletar Aerospace Park and beyond.
- 24th July 2013 – ATTC entered into a Training Agreement with Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) whereby ATTC will form part of Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) international training network for the delivery of Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) Level 1 and Level 2 maintenance courses. Such engine type training offered by ATTC’s instructors, under authorisation and qualification by Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca), allow both the local and regional workforce to increase their skills and employability for the support of helicopter operations.
- 22nd May 2013 – Air Transport Training College (ATTC) held its opening ceremony of the new training complex at Seletar Aerospace Park. Seletar Aerospace Training Complex was officially opened by then Acting Manpower Minister, Mr. Tan Chuan-Jin.
- 1st January 2013 – Air Transport Training College (ATTC) conferred the status of a National CET Institute (NCI) from 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2015, by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- 26th November 2012 – Moved in and started operations from the new Seletar Aerospace Training Complex.
- 23rd November 2012 – Obtained the TOP (Temporary Occupational Permit) for the Seletar Aerospace Training Complex.
- 4th January 2012 – Attained the full 4 years EduTrust certification from the Council for Private Education (CPE) effective from 28 Dec 2011 to 27 Dec 2015. ATTC is now one of the only 32 private schools (out of about 350 registered private schools) which have attained the full 4 years EduTrust certification (as of 4th January 2012).
- 1st January 2012 – Leased 2 units, viz. #04-06/07 at the new Business Aviation Complex (BAC) at 700 West Camp Road, Singapore 797649 at Seletar Aerospace Park as ATTC new Skill Training Centre.
- 8th December 2011 – Broke ground on the construction of a new 3-storey Office/Training Centre/Hangar complex at Seletar Aerospace Park on 8th December 2011. The complex sits on a 5,322 sq. metres land at Seletar Aerospace View. The complex will provide a gross floor area of 4,846 sq. metres.
- 26th September 2011 – Commenced the 1st cohort of the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Aircraft Engineering – Top Up in conjunction with Kingston University London on 26 September 2011
- 29th April 2011 – Awarded Singapore Aerospace Awards 2011 – AAIS-WDA AeroWSQ Star Training Organisation Award on 29 April 2011
- 16th December 2010 – As a testament to our continual commitment to strive for excellence in our provision of aerospace training & education, Air Transport Training College (ATTC) has been awarded with the EduTrust Provisional Certification with effect from 16th December 2010.
- 6th August 2010 – ATTC is now registered as a Private Education Institution (PEI) with the Committee for Private Education (CPE) and is a part of SSG Registration Number: 199901790H, with a validity of 4 years.
- Commissioned a fully operational Learjet 25B for maintenance training.
- Commenced 1st Intake of the Foundation Degree in Aircraft Engineering (FdEng) in conjunction with Kingston University London
- Awarded Approved Training Organisation (ATO) by the SkillsFuture Singapore
- Appointed as the Continuing Education & Training (CET) centre for Aerospace training by the SkillsFuture Singapore
- Awarded 2009 Asia Pacific Aerospace & Defence’s Aerospace Technical Institution of the year by Frost & Sullivan
- Acquired the FSAP-Galileo Baron-58 Full Motion Flight Simulator
- Conducted Human Factors & Implementation of Safety Management Systems (SMS) workshops in conjunction with Mr. Gordon Dupont of System Safety Services (Canada)
- Validated by UK Higher Education to deliver the Kingston University Foundation Degree in Aircraft Engineering
- Conducted ICAO compliant Aviation English in Laos PDR for Air Traffic Controllers under the Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)’s, Singapore Cooperation Programme (SCP)
- Signing of Institutional Agreement with Kingston University London, for the conduct of Foundation Degree Programme
- Obtained CAAS SAR-147 Approved Maintenance Training Organisation approval to conduct Engineering courses for aircraft maintenance personnel
- Obtained Training Organisation Approvals from Pan Asia Pacific Aviation Services Ltd, Hong Kong (PAPAS) to conduct aviation training to PAPAS
- Obtained Training Organisation Approval from Eagles Services Asia Pte Ltd (ESA) to conduct aviation training for ESA
- Acquired Hangar 151 at Seletar Aerospace Park, with an estimated area of 20,000 sq. ft.
- Jointly offered Human Factors and Error Management course and Aerospace Quality System Program with Ministry of Foreign Affairs under Singapore Cooperation Programme Training Awards (SCPTA)
ATTC has 1 facility, which is located at 70 Seletar Aerospace View, Seletar Aerospace Training Complex, Singapore 797564.
Main Campus @ Seletar Aerospace Training Complex
Our office has a Gross Floor Area of 4991.58 (in square metres). It occupies 3 levels of Seletar Aerospace Training Complex as well as the Hangar with a floor area of 1,890 (in square metres).
- 11 classrooms fully equipped with a/v equipment, LCD projectors and standard teaching aids
- Flight Simulator Room
- Practical Lab
- Practical Equipment Room
- Tool Room
- Workshop – Bonding Room
- Workshop – Sanding Room
- Exam Hall
Classrooms Floor Area
The following shown are the floor area for the list of classrooms:
|Room Type||Floor Area|
(in sq. metres)
|Flight Simulator Room||22.75||12|
|Practical Equipment Room||9.68||6|
|Workshop – Bonding Room||47.51||25|
|Workshop – Sanding Room||41.3||25|